Teders Bookkeeping and Tax Service takes into account that planning and bookkeeping is effective cash flow management. Our record-keeping process already comes with controls in place to ease the transfer of your record-keeping processes to Teders Bookkeeping. Detecting errors and fraud as well as safeguarding assets serves as your first line of defense. Our experience and background will quickly identify key areas in which controls are needed - and help you implement them. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a shoe box, gather your paperwork, drop it off with us, and pick it up with simple and easy-to-read reports. It's that easy!
-- NEW -- Getting ready to prepare your taxes? Use one of our checklists to assist you in gathering your paperwork.
Our Bookkeeping Services include...
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Prior-year Profit and Loss Comparison
- Budget Analysis
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales Tax Reports
- Business Property Tax Report
- 1099 Preparation
The benefits to outsourcing bookkeeping are...
- Reduced overhead
- Avoiding capital expenses
- Improving efficiency
- Getting access to specialized skills
- Saving on training costs and other payroll costs
- Avoiding the costs of chasing technology
- Minimize problems and maximize change
- Financial reporting analysis
- Cash flow analysis
Can you afford NOT having a professional bookkeeper?