Teders Bookkeeping and Tax Service, Inc. is a full service bookkeeping and tax preparation firm. We will do everything possible to service your account efficiently and accurately.
Our office provides bookkeeping, payroll, and income tax service.
Benefits that Teders' professional bookkeeping services can offer you:
- Lenders and investors want to see accurate and complete books for a business before granting loans or raising capital for it. If you rely on outside financing, this is the very important reason to invest time and money in professional bookkeeping.
- Professional bookkeeping generates the information you need to manage your company
- In order to reduce your tax obligations you first need an accurate picture of your company's income and expenses. With good record-keeping, you'll reduce your risk to fines and penalties if you get audited. Keeping receipts and canceled checks will back-up whatever deductions and tax credits your company takes.
- Business Start-Up
- Type of Business Entity Considerations
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting
- Business Tax Planning
- Individual Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Notary Services
Paperwork trails these days are overwhelming. No doubt it has been depriving so much of your time that you know you can spend more wisely growing the business, not drudging through red tape. Don't you wish you could just throw it all in a shoe box and dump it on someone else who thrives on taking your financial reporting away along with your financial reporting headaches?
We will provide you with up-to-date paper reports and/or electronic reports for a clearer assessment of the business' financial situation and make filing your financial return easier and therefore cheaper.
It's all about working smarter, not harder so it pays to outsource financial services to someone who specializes in that area. Your time is better spent out in the market selling your product, meeting with customers, working out more efficient ways of producing and growing your business, anything but paperwork. No one wants to spend their nights and weekends behind a desk shuffling compliance paperwork and stressing about deadlines when there is someone reliable here for you.
We prepare monthly management reports that include financial statements, and comparative Profit and Loss and budget analysis, so that you have more time to review their content and make informed decisions about where the businesses financial strengths and weaknesses are - giving you the luxury of planning ahead to proactively fill the gaps before they turn into a crisis.